IATA | Chicago, IL October 23 - 26
Chicago, IL US
Fierce Staffing Services seeks Event Staff to assist with the Welcome Desk and Access Control for an exclusive, large-scale conference at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. Join our team and help create a successful event experience for our guests.
This first-ever joint IATA World Finance Symposium and IATA World Passenger Symposium event will unite to create a dynamic platform for strategic exploration, actionable insights, and transformative innovation.
Guests will witness airline retailing, finance, and passenger experience like never imagined.
We want to meet you if you have open availability from October 23rd-26th and are interested in working this event.
- Accreditation desk processing
- Energetic customer service.
- Provide wayfinding for guests and delegates.
- Open availability.
- Scan badges and control access to the rooms
- Provide information about the event to guests.
- Ensure that all event areas are correctly set up and maintained.
- Assist with event setup and breakdown.
- Monitor and manage crowd control.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Assist vendors as needed.