Chicago Special Events Staff
Chicago, IL 60602 US
Fierce Staffing Event hosts support and manage guests at functions like festivals, concerts, conferences, and parties or at venues like the Airport, Hotels and Convention Centers. They help bring plans to life and organize events and ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. Welcoming guests, answering questions, and liaising with support staff.
Fierce Staffing is a Hospitality & Events Staffing agency. We have a variety of clients that require a diverse set of events needs. We allow staff to pick up shifts on a schedule that works for them.
- Assisting with the planning, preparation, and organization of events.
- Managing staff.
- Receiving and directing guests
- Answering questions and addressing concerns of guests in a charming, polite manner.
- Ensuring that the event space is clean prior to and after the event.
- Double-checking that all health safety measures are observed and that staffs are well-versed in emergency protocols.
- Creating a positive, relaxed atmosphere where guests can enjoy themselves.
- Offering polite salutations to guests as they leave the venue.
- Coordinating different teams and ensuring they all work together harmoniously.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in the hospitality or customer service sector.
- Excellent management, organizational, and planning skills.
- The ability to anticipate problems and make contingency plans.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A charming demeanor and positive attitude.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Pay starting at $16 per hour. If you’re interested, apply today!