San Francisco, CA 94101 US
Fierce Staffing Services LLC is a small business in Detroit, MI. We are professional, innovative and our goal is to Fierce Staffing Services brings quality talent to the Hospitality & Events Industry and unique opportunities to communities everywhere. Since 2017, we have partnered with organizations small and large to provide passionate and energetic individuals to bring brands to life. Our teams connect with consumers through engaging and meaningful interactions, creating brand-to-consumer moments that make an impact. Our goal is to create valuable and quality paying work opportunities for staff who seek flexible employment through gig work. Our desire is to contribute to the progress towards your personal and professional goals, wether it be to make some extra cash, get some great work experience or just to have fun at a big event.
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-Time or Contract
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Staffing Agency Account Manager to manage and develop our client accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, managing and growing existing accounts, and ensuring the delivery of quality staffing services to our clients.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow existing accounts and identify new business opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, responding to their needs and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and staffing requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure the successful placement of candidates and recruitment
- Lead strong recruitment initiatives
- Provide guidance and support to clients throughout the staffing process.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients.
- Track and report on sales performance metrics.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of [Insert number of years] years of experience in staffing, recruitment, or account management.
- Demonstrated success in developing and growing client accounts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of staffing industry trends and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.